(0.5 cu Isopropyl Alcohol Parts Washer)
The IPA-05 is a full production isopropyl alcohol (IPA) parts washer. This machine is designed for high production of smaller loads. CE, UL and OSHA compliant.
- Built for Medical and Electronic Industries.
- Wash cabinet is fabricated using all stainless-steel components.
- 0.5 cu ft usable basket volume. Two speed (low / high). Removable.
- 4-gallon IPA capacity, removable 5-gallon supply container.
- Pneumatic chemical pump (10 gpm minimum)
- Tethered control station
- All controls / safeties located in wash cabinet are pneumatic
- Anti-Static UHMW bearing surfaces to remove static potential
- 4.3” touch HMI and PLC controls including 50 recipe storage
- Basket drive motor is the only electrical component on/in the washing cabinet. The motor is explosion proof and is outside of the cabinet.
- All controls that are in the washing cabinet are pneumatic.
- Pressure differential switch monitoring the pressure inside of the washing cabinet against ambient pressure.
- Machine to maintain a negative pressure in the washing cabinet to ensure all vapors are vents through the exhaust.
- Customer to supply an explosion-proof exhaust fan on the exhaust duct. The fan must be always on. Machine will not run without the pressure differential.
- All-access doors are equipped with a pneumatic sensor and doors must be closed for the machine to activate.
- Dual automated fire extinguishers are installed inside of the cabinet to suppress any fire if it occurs.
Customer Plant Requirements
- Power: 115VAC 15A
- Control Air: 80PSI
- Drying Air: 40CFM @ 80 PSI (Can be hot)
- Exhaust: 100 CFM Minimum 4” explosion-proof exhaust fan (ALWAYS ON)
- Barcode scanner upgrade
- 10” touch HMI
- 1000 Recipes (50 standard)
- Spare Basket (when ordered with machine)
- Liquid Level Switch
(Click to download to your computer)